|2 nos||Egg yolk|
|3 nos||whole eggs|
|125gm||Dark Chocolate button|
|2 tbsp||Plain Flour|
- Combine the dark chocolate button and unsalted butter together well in a cali bowl.
- Place it in a microwave oven, turn to (1000w), microwave it for 1 min 30 sec or until the chocolate is totally melted.
- Using a whisk, mix the chocolate and butter together well until it is one uniform colour and texture ( have to keep whisking for 7 to 8 min)
- Add in the sugar and flour, whisk it well together.
- Keep whisking for another 2 min, then add in the egg yolk and 3 whole eggs
- Carry on stirring and whisking until it is one uniform colour and texture.
- Butter the mould and then dust it with flour.
- Pour the mix over it to the rim
- Preheat the oven to 195c to 210c, bake it for 6 min to 7 min.
- Look at the texture and feel. Overturn the mould.
- Serve hot with vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
I learned this recipe and instruction from Chef John See at www.thefooddot.com